Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Awesome Day.

So today started out as any ordinary Tuesday, except there's no school because of Easter Break, right? Anyways, my best friend Ellen took me to lunch for my birthday an then my sister and her threw me a surprise party! So fun. There was cake, presents, and streamers!! Ah! And I was totally surprised which is the best part. Seriously I have the best friends in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD!!

And that's my positive spin on the day. We also picked lovely Alice up from the kennel today and I finally got the quilt I've been longing for at Target (with matching pillow and sham of course!) Here's a pic below! Sorry no pics from the lovely party, but I was surprised and didn't have my camera on me.


1 comment:

  1. yay! that party was so fun :)
    I believe that we threw it for you lol not through though ;)
    back to school tomorrow. good last day of break though for sur!!
    Georgie

    ReplyDelete