Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Holiday Spirit

Oh boy. Oh boy! OH BOY! Oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh BOY am I excited for this holiday season!

The past several years I've struggled getting into the "Holiday Spirit."

but not this year.

OOOOOoooooohhhhhhhhhhh no.

I don't know what it is.

Maybe:

-seeing family and ALICE <3?




-hanging out with friends (photos from Halloween...)?



-the beautiful snow that is (still!) covering the ground outside?



-the Christmas Country Living that arrived in the mail yesterday?



-that I'm almost done with this semester! I have a presentation, annotated bib, and one final left- and an entire week to finish! Here's my biography project:


-I may or may not have dressed up as a Christmas Elf to do my homework this weekend......


-our HOMEMADE Christmas wreath (toilet paper rolls + fabric scraps + staples)!


? ? ?

I'm still not sure.

But I like it :-)




Don't judge. 

1 comment: