Thursday, April 15, 2010

Less than a month left!

I can't believe it. I have a week of classes, dead week, finals week, then I'm home free! Where has this school year gone? Where is 2010 going??? I'm still rockin' the whole "new year's resolution" track.

For my bday (which was last Friday) my lovely family got to come visit for Mom's weekend. I didn't realize it at the time, but my birthday also marks the 1 year bday of this blog! Though it doesn't really count, because I didn't start continually blogging until this year, but it can still count.

Here are a couple photos of what I've been up to for breakfast lately. The battery on my camera is dying so I haven't been taking any photos these past few weeks :o but I'll get those replaced and get rolling again. I really like looking back at my old posts for food inspiration!

Whole wheat mini-bagels with PB, banana, cream cheese, and jam.


It's a face!!


One morning I wanted to go for a nice walk. I instead woke up to this:

Thank God it's almost summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment