Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I am thankful, part I

I am thankful for my family.


I am thankful for my sister and best friend (in the entire universe!!!) Georgia Mae.

I look up to you more than you can ever know. You are so beautiful, intelligent, and I miss you always.


I am thankful for my mama, and other best friend.

I can only hope I'm lucky enough to grow up to be you. Thank you for always being there to Zumba with, go to yoga, talk, parent Alice, teach me how to cook and bake, plan every last detail for everything, clean house, put up with my craziness, and everything else you do so well.


I am thankful for my wonderful Daddy-o!

Thank you for instilling me with your sense of humor, drive for success, and awesome red beans and rice making skills. Thank you for making it possible for me to follow my dreams, go to college, and have a bright future to look forward to. Someday I hope to be as successful as you are.

p.s. I love it when you call me from airports. I'm always sad when I miss those calls :)


I LOVE MY FAMILY SO MUCH. 

I am so thankful for them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment