Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Finals

The nerdy/weird/self-destructive/optimistic side of me (almost) likes finals week.

Sure it's stressful, and at times you want to die, but then it's over.

The relief that comes with finishing every exam is almost worth the stressing before it. almost.

So yeah. What's the best way to relieve stress? EXERCISE! yes. Yesterday: level 2 of the shred, then I ran a mile, then did pilates, and a yoga class. So much fun.

Today I was sore from yesterday so took it a little easier, but not that much: level 3 of the shred! ack! It still kills me every time, and I have to take mini (2 second) breathers, but I still did it! go me.

Onto food. . I finally got my hands on some über healthy bread, and have taken full advantage of it through continued eating of peanut butter sandwiches. So good. mmm.

THEN! tonight I made eggies and toast. At home this is my go-to food: we always have the ingredients, it's healthy, and takes about 10 minutes to make. No really.

Tbs. peanut butter 100+ bread 90+ apple 75+ coffee+ tsp. sugar 15+dash milk 10= 290 calories :)
1 Tbs. peanut butter 100+ asian pear (cross between an apple and a pear- soooo good) 75+ bread 90+ cheese stick 70= 335 calories
Making Eggies and Toast:

2 tsp.s olive oil 80+ bread 90+ egg 55= 225 calories

add an apple at 75 to make it an even 300..
Heat the oil up on high, then add just the bread (with a hole in the center) and let it absorb some of the oil. Then flip it over so the other side absorbs the rest. Let it heat up on each side so it gets a little toasted!

Then break the egg and put it in the center of the bread. Let it cook for a while on this side- just make sure it doesn't burn!- then flip it over for a bit, salt it, and you're good to go!!
SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!!

(no final photos. Why? I ate it before I thought about taking any more photos.) I did however take a photos of the clean dishes! ..and my phone apparently :P

No comments:

Post a Comment