Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Welcome Back

I'm changing this blog because it is mine and I can. I will still look on the positive (that's how I roll), but I want to focus more on dorm life, food, fitness, and health. Sort of a log.

Right now I am trying to eat well, going off of Jillian Michaels' "Master Your Metabolism." So far, so good! I have been doing various levels of her 30-day shred, and am feeling (and looking?) better already. So this blog will log food, fun, and fitness for me. Thanks :-)

Here are some pics of my new fav breakfasts and snack..

*please note these photos were taken with my little point-and-shoot! I will be busting out the SLR as soon as I get back home*

Breakfast/snack: 1 apple, raisins, and oatmeal (instant- I live in the dorms!)
Amazing breakfast: Tillamook vanilla yogurt, 1/4 cup Kashi apple orchard granola, 2 kiwis, 1 cup organic milk :)
More amazing breakfast food: Oatmeal, banana, 1 Tbs. Dark chocolate chips (mix in the chocolate chips when the oatmeal is hot so they melt), and skim organic milk
Snack time! Coffee with organic skim milk, 1 tsp. sugar, 1/4 cup raw walnuts, come organic baby carrots, and a cheese stick..
More amazingness. Seriously. 1/4 cup Kashi Orchard granola, 1 banana, vanilla Tillamook yogurt..
Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment