Friday, December 11, 2009

Go Bananas!

Today I had two very ripe bananas that needed consuming.

For breakfast: 1 oatmeal packet, 1 tbs. extra dark chocolate chips, 1 small banana, and 1 tbs raw crunched up walnuts. 100+70+80+50=300 calories. Add a glass of skim milk and you're still only up to 390- less calories than poptarts! take that junk food!
Mid-afternoon snack. After craving some über healthy bread for about a week now, I finally marched my way over to Dismore's to get some, and some Adam's natural peanut butter. The result? 1 piece Whole Grain 100% whole wheat toast, 2 tbs. Adam's natural crunchy peanut butter, 1 banana. Calories: 90+200+100= 390. Still less than a poptart, way more filling, better tasting, and healthier. Oh yeah! (again sorry for the crappy quality of the photos- they'll get better when I get my camera back from home!)


Oh and today I did level 2 of "the shred!"

No comments:

Post a Comment