Sunday, January 24, 2010

A Day at the SRC

SRC= student rec center

and no, I did not compulsively just workout all day long. Today was day one of FIT (fitness instructor training- these guys seriously love acronyms. They need instructors for the gravity machines (GTS- gravity training systems) and classes, so that's what we were learning about today!

I knew I'd be busy all day so I put some planning into food. I made overnight oats again last night with equal parts greek yogurt, skim milk, and oats. This time I added blue berries instead of a banana. And then this morning I microwaved them to take the chill off, and added cereal for a crunch. Mmm!

before cereal


with cereal!


Oh yes, and I had two squares of dark chocolate to set the day off right, and for a little extra luck today ;)



Keeping in mind that we would be getting some physical training in today, I packed an extra hearty lunch: a big almond butter and banana sandwich. I also packed my favorite Cliff bar for a snack, but ended up eating it with lunch as well (why so hungry???).


Not sure yet what I'm having for dinner, but I'm pretty sure it'll involve an oatmeal bar!

No comments:

Post a Comment