Sunday, January 31, 2010

Phone Photos

Today in food! From photos from my phone! woo hoo

Breakfast was my usual choc/pb/banana oats w/milk. YUM.

Lunch: PB leftovers in the jar, 1/3 cup oats, some water, and a very mushy banana soaked overnight with honey drizzled over this morning.

This smelled SO GROSS this morning I almost didn't pack it. Seriously not good. But I packed it anyways (with a backup Cliff Bar), and it tasted soo good. Seriously, stirring it or something made it amazing.




Dinner: Cheese burger with Ciabatta bread. Too many calories! Oh well, it was worth it.



Then I went to cook my oat bars for the week and saw this in the kitchen. Seriously the whole place is covered with water, and it's like it's raining in there. Icky.



I still managed to pump out some oatmeal bars for the week though! woo hoo! and wrote my 600 word English paper while it cooked. Yeah.

I should just get a stock photo for this recipe I think haha

No comments:

Post a Comment