Monday, September 13, 2010

Apartment Tour part 2: The bathroom

THIS IS THE MOST EXCITING ROOM IN THE ENTIRE PLACE.

Okay not really, or at all. BUT we have an awesome bath tub, and the entire bathroom is spick and span thanks to some good cleaning that went down this weekend.

Here is where we stash most of our stuff. My shelf is on the bottom, Haley's is the middle, then Tay has the top. There are only towels on the top shelf now, though, because Tay uses some of the storage space under the sink for that.


The folded towels remind me of a hotel!


The sink and medicine cabinet:


Don't mind the lack of makeup! I think this sign is pretty fun :)


....and (drumroll please) the bathtub! Yay! Other than cooking, having a bath was one of the things I missed most when I was living in the dorms. Nothing beats a nice hot bath (at the end of the day haha).


The final installment of the apartment tours will be the kitchen! Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment