Sunday, September 12, 2010

My Room

Apartment Tour part 1: my room :)

and yes, I do live in the living room!


Remember this bed that I was thinking about buying last spring? Well I bought and painted it! Check it out:


Here's where I get ready every morning. The little white medicine cabinet is where I stash my herbs and spices (the kitchen is right around the corner).


The bedside tables are actually two of the seats from my desk/dining room set. They work really well, match the rest of the furniture, and I we didn't have to buy them separately!


My desk and work area! I keep all of my office-y stuff on my bookcase along with my books, text books, scarves, and other miscellaneous stuff.


Hey!


My own little corner!



More of my work area room. I love having so much open space and natural light.



The End! Next part of the Apartment Tour: The Kitchen!

No comments:

Post a Comment