Thursday, February 04, 2010

Adventures with Avocado

I picked up an avocado when I went to the Co-op on Monday, and didn't expect it to ripen so soon! It definitely could not have waited another day. My initial plan was to have toast with my avocado, but some PITA (pain in the, um, arse) STOLE it from the second floor lounge! Not cool. So I just used normal bread.




This was pretty good, I won't say amazing though. Next time I want to make more of an avocado salad with maybe some egg and definitely more than just salt for flavor. Still, it was very filling! I didn't finish all the avocado, I ended up saving some in a plastic bag for later, and had an apple for some more crunch. 

I got this apple at the Co-op also, but didn't like it as much either! Ah! I like the organic Fuji apples from Dismore's way better than this one. They're much sweeter! 

No comments:

Post a Comment