Friday, February 26, 2010

Week Recap!

Ahh this week has been so crazy and I LOVE it. I love having to be somewhere and having something to do. I've been so busy, that I have not blogged once (as you may well have noticed)! I did take photos of some of my food though for the week. Here it goes, in no particular order.

Cereal + banana + greek yogurt

cheddar + apple

salmon + broccolini + asparagus

oats+pb+raisins+pumpkin+cinnamon

PB + Jam + bread

sandwich + blood orange + apple + oatmeal bar = lunch + snack + dinner

pumpkin muffin + cream cheese


cashews + dark chocolate chips

cheese pizza + marinara + HUGE bowl spinach (all eaten together!)

banana + bread + almond butter

banana + oats + choc chips + PB = choc/PB oats!


Jam + YUMI bread


banana + oats + raisins + peanut butter + cinnamon


greek yogurt + blueberries


chicken curry + baked plantain


cereal + milk + banana


apple + banana + PB + bread


blood orange


Banana + oats + PB + jam = AHH-mazing


Ice cream!


rice + black beans + grilled chicken breast + pico de gallo = Southwest Chicken bowl = YUM

bourbon chicken + broccoli + zucchini + squash

{The End}

No comments:

Post a Comment