Thursday, February 18, 2010

Yoga, Zumba, & Belly Dancing

Ugh. I was so lethargic today- I don't know what's going on. Maybe there's a low pressure or something, but even after more than eight hours of great sleep I still felt so sleepy!

Instead of my belly dancing class I usually have in the afternoons, I went to yoga. Then I took a nap!

Before yoga my tummy was still a little hungry so I had an ounce of cheese to hold me through.


Then after yoga + my almost two hour nap (!) I had a bown of 1/2 cup greek yogurt, a banana, and 1 cup of Kashi Good Friends cereal. So good! The texture is amazing, and so is the flavor. 



Smooth, crunchy, and banana texture... 


Even after my nap I STILL felt so tired! I seriously considered skipping Zumba, something I don't take lightly. I came to the conclusion that I have never regretted going to class no matter how I have felt, so I decided to give it a go.

AWESOME IDEA. They moved class back up into the mirrored room, which is always more fun, and class felt so great. I sweated a ton and felt so much better! 

{and I got to wear my new tank top- wearing lace to class makes me feel ultra confident!}



I packed myself a dinner for after class. Before, I wasn't eating much after exercising, but after researching and reading I realized that the body needs food to refuel, build muscle, etc, etc.. SO! I made a peanut butter and jam sandwich. Yum yum.



here's a close-up of the jammy goodness :)


I studied Spanish and finished that homework before belly dancing class, which was fun as always!

No comments:

Post a Comment