Friday, February 19, 2010

Canadian Idiot

I'm watching curling and doing homework!

I started the day off right with pumpkin/banana/raisin/peanut butter oats again, with a sprinkle of cinnamon. 2.5 servings of fruit- woot!



Then blah blah blah lots of classes blah blah blah.. 

the lunch! I was planning on a different lunch today- but plans changed! So I did too. I had a slice of cheese pizza with two huge bowls plain spinach. I ate the spinach WITH the pizza- taking a big forkfull of spinach and a small bite of pizza. It was so amazing! I definitely recommend. And it kept me below 400 kcal for lunch. 



Then I went to the Spanish advisor to figure out what classes I'll get credit for in Ecuador. I will get a total of 12 credits and am now a double Spanish/Pharmacy minor. Wow. I was shocked/excited/overwhelmed- and I can't wait!

Before going to teach (!!!) Gravity, I had an apple and a muffin with cream cheese while gabbing with my parents on the phone about all the Spanish/Ecuador news.


I also had two small dark chocolate squares for some extra antioxidants ;)



Gravity went so well! I'm loving that class more than I ever thought I would, and I hope I get to teach it.

Dinner was an egg/cheese quiche, green beans and a glass of milk!


Everything was very tasty, but I'm not sure if I've had enough to eat today! I might have a small bit of greek yogurt later tonight, but I'll just see how I'm feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment