Thursday, February 18, 2010

Figuring out how to use pumpkin

My pumpkin oatmeal actually tasted good today!

I mixed 1 packet oatmeal, 1/4 cup pumpkin, a banana, a couple tbs. of raisins, and a tbs. peanut butter on top! The bananas and raisins made it sweet, and the peanut butter was an amazing compliment, plus adds protein for staying power. Woohoo!





THANK YOU MOM AND DAD AND GEORGIA MAE AND ALICE FOR THE CARE PACKAGE!!!!!!!!!!! 

Nothing can beat homemade raspberry jam. I ALMOST got lunch at hillside today, but decided to see if my package arrived first. BEST DECISION ALL DAY. It was full of Cliff bars (yayy!!), raspberry jam, an awesome tank top, and face wash. Thank you!!!

I made an open-faced crunchy almond butter and jam sandwich with an apple and glass of skim milk!

Dang the apple was tart- I think I'll stick to fuji from now on!


Jam+almond butter detail :)

1 comment:

  1. You are welcome!
    I want to follow you around and eat what you do, although I guess I kind of do. It all looks so good!

    ReplyDelete