Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Hump Day!

Yay for surviving the first part of the week!

For breakfast I knew we'd be having Cosco muffins, so I looked up the calories online and they're 690 kcal each! Ouch. I brought my own skim milk and ate half a muffin, and saved the rest for my afternoon snack.

Come lunch I was STARVING. Muffins do not stick with me, no no no. I had a big plate of veggies, beans, corn, and some pulled pork. It was all very yumi, though my camera on my phone makes it look gross :/


Despite such a large lunch I was still definitely ready for my afternoon snack/dinner. I had an apple that I inhaled before photographing it, and the rest of my Cosco muffin. Yum!



Then I wasn't hungry, but my mouth still wanted something more to do, so I made some tea from the awesome care package I got today!


1 comment:

  1. The pulled pork looks so good, reminds me of North Carolina!
    Cat

    ReplyDelete