Friday, February 12, 2010

Fruity Friday

I have definitely been enjoying the yummy fruits from Hillside, and today has been no exception.

Breakfast: overnight oats with blue berries soaked overnight, with a banana added this morning. I like this breakfast a lot- it seems to hold me over the longest, and I don't finish craving anything. Sometimes my pb+choc oats make me want sugar! Not a good thing for me.


I had lunch at southside today, codfish with carrots, zucchini, and a risotto. The fish was COVERED in spicy but surprisingly tasty onions! Usually I don't like fish or onions, but they tasted great to me today. The risotto was lame, but I was hungry.


When I got back from classes, I had two kiwi fruits and a pear (I forgot to photograph that- whoops!)



Here are some other ways I have been eating my fruit. These are from the past few days, not today.

I had a blood orange with my egg casserole the other night. These just might be my new favorite fruit- they're so pretty and taste amazing!




Here's a crappy photo of a very delish snack: blue berries, a sliced kiwi and some greek yogurt piled on. 


Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment