Monday, February 15, 2010

Back to the grind tomorrow..

Today has been so productive! Wow. After lunch I poked around and finished up a few more loose ends for the different applications, then headed off to spa day!


I painted my toes :)




After that I made a "snack" from a bunch of fruit I had lying around that I didn't want to spoil. Because I was going to gravity after this, I had an ounce of cheese for a little more substance..


This was really tasty- but all the citrus from the blood orange and kiwis hurt my tongue- isn't that weird?



I wanted to eat at the dining center tonight, but that meant eating a little earlier than usual which was annoying. I was going to get chicken (slightly lower calorie) but the beef peppers looked good, and I haven't had beef in a few weeks now. The veggies were yummy as was the rice, and I ate everything except a little of the rice. 



Now it's off to organizing for the week, homework, and SLEEP! Yay- chem lab in the morning! ehh.

No comments:

Post a Comment