Monday, February 15, 2010

Beautiful Day

The sun is shining!

The grass is green!

The month is February??

Yeah, I'm still confused. Confused, but definitely not complaining :)

I got up this morning at 8:30 (crazy early for a college kid on her day off!) so I could go get more Study Abroad stuff taken care of. This process is so crazy!

For breakfast I wanted to use more pumpkin, and I thought that a pumpkin-yogurt combo sounded good. This wouldn't be enough to hold me through the morning, though, so I added toasted almonds.

It looks gorgeous! But tasted WEIRD. I would not recommend this! I toasted the almonds for too long, so they ended up tasting like popcorn, and the pumpkin and yogurt clashed flavors. The texture was nice though and kept me full for quite a while!


After breakfast I met with my honors advisor to get classes approved for study abroad, got passport photos taken for an ID card, got a medical physical clearing me to go to Ecuador, scheduled a vaccination appointment, and made it to the Study Abroad Office to ask a few remaining questions. Ahh!

Me, bored, waiting for the Dr.


Soon it was time for lunch! I went with the turkey, veggies, and a cranberry-apple orzo, all of which were quite tasty. The orzo was sweet from the apples and dried cranberries! yum yum

No comments:

Post a Comment