Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Hooray for Coffee!

After a restless night last night, coffee was definitely made a part of my breakfast and afternoon.

I'm loving my Kashi Good Friends cereal with banana and honey and skim milk for breakfast lately. This brings me to about 350 kcal, so I tack on a small 1/2 tbs peanut butter so I'm not starved by lunch.

For lunch I had (and consumed before photographing sorry!) an almond butter and honey sandwich with an apple. Almond butter rocks! The flavor is soo yummy that you don't need a ton to taste it.

After yoga I finished up my coffee from this morning that I stuck in the fridge with some milk and a tsp sugar. Iced Coffee!


Oh yeah, and goggle lines DO NOT go away for such a long time!! Here is my frowny face because of it. See the red line on my forehead?? Honors Chem for the win.

No comments:

Post a Comment