Sunday, February 07, 2010

Superbowl Sunday

Last night after my scrumptious dinner I still wanted something more, something sweet! The grandparents sent me these Newman's organic dark chocolate peppermint cups, and at only 180 kcal I thought they'd be the perfect way to wrap up my Saturday. They were!


I really wanted to savor them, so I made a point to fully document them:






yum yum YUM! I made these last a good 10 minutes, slowly eating piece by piece. ahh so worth it. 

For breakfast I tried something slightly new. Instead of my usual chocolate/pb oats I made them with just the peanut butter. 

Before:


After: 


I also drizzled honey over for a tad more sweetness. This was tasty, but I did miss the chocolate flavor.

Then after breakfast I decided to take a bath- in the dorm bathroom- scary! When I first drew the water it came out yellow, but I let it run for a while and it cleared up a little. 

In the bath room..

My in-need-of-a-pedicure toes and my Alice destroyed flip-flops haha 

Ahh off to classes again tomorrow. Happy Weekend and may the best team win the game!

No comments:

Post a Comment