Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sunday Showdown

Today was quite the showdown: my favorite Greek Gods Greek Yogurt vs. Yoplait's version.

But first!

My snack (organic finally!) :


My dinner:

+

And now.. Showdown!!! 


Greek God's: 

Yoplait: 



On the outside, the Yoplait is our winner. With no fat, less calories per serving, 3X as much protein, and twice as much calcium as my Greek God's, it would be the winner here. It does have more sugar though. 

But how does the taste/texture compare??

It doesn't :(


This isn't nearly as rich and creamy or sweet as the Greek God's. I added a bit of cereal for a little more sweet and crunch. 


I think I'll end up just alternating between the two. I can buy the Yoplait at Dismore's so it's easier, and I think it's a bit cheaper. The extra protein is perfect right after a workout- I had this after a killer Zumba class! 

Yoplait is the winner in just about every category but taste. Greek Gods is still my fav though, and I actually don't mind that it has fat in it, I mean we do need some! :) 

Good night, I'm off to write another lab report. Woo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment