Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Tuesday Today

It's weird starting the week on a Tuesday, but I don't mind. When I woke up to go to chem lab, my arms were so weak from Gravity yesterday! Ahh I love this feeling. Even now I can still feel it! Yay!

Breakfast was a peanut butter and banana sandwich; it held me over through lab and running a couple errands after! The picture only shows the inside, because I had to use the heel of the bread which isn't as pretty to look at.


After lab I went to pic up my passport-sized photos. They are one of the many steps in applying to study abroad, and I got the photo taken yesterday. The photo isn't the greatest- I know haha

I took a couple photos to the Study Abroad Office. There's one more thing off of my list!

Here's the sheet of the four I have left now:


Aaacckkk!! My eyes do look grey though which is a good thing :)


Lunch! I've been able to smell the pumpkin muffins in my room, and not having one yesterday was hard! I planned to have one today with my (conventional :( ) apple. This lunch was surprisingly filling! I think it was the combo of the cream cheese and apple.


I took a bite of apple before remembering to take a picture! whoops


I just got back from yoga and am headed to my second lab for the day in a little bit. Here's the snack I'm packing to tie me through it and Zumba before dinner tonight:

Oatmeal bar! I only have three left. Looks like I'll be baking more in the next couple weeks, once the muffins are gone though.

No comments:

Post a Comment