Saturday, February 20, 2010

Pop pop pop pop CAKE!

I slipped up! Eek!! While watching curling we had some organic popcorn (this is not the slip up) that I got in my care package- it was delicious! Three of us ate the whole bag, but that's only about 120 kcal a person. And it was soo tasty.


Then trouble came in the form of cake! A girl from our hall was making cakes for tonight's event, and she would cut the tops off of the cakes to flatten it, and four of us definitely chowed down. It was really yumi and so hard to resist!


I was planning to have a rest day today, but after cake I had to get my butt to the rec! Especially since I'll be sitting in a classroom ALL DAY TOMORROW. And I have to miss Zumba! So I went to a class this morning. It wasn't particularly heart-pumping, but it got me out of bed at a decent hour and was some form of exercise at least.

I had pumpkin/banana/oatmeal/peanut butter/raisin/cinnamon goodness again today- I'm addicted, and the pumpkin is almost gone :(

los ingredientes:


Breakfast:

Nom nom nom..



My new Zumba shoes!


I'm off to a basketball game and a Scotty Co. Block Party! Should be fun, and I'll definitely be planning fewer calories this afternoon so I can have some goodies tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment