Saturday, February 13, 2010

My Selfish Saturday

It sounds bad, it's true, but somedays a girl just needs a day to herself! Last night I went to bed early at midnight, and slept until 9:45. Breakfast was egg casserole, an orange, and some tea:


THEN I poked around a little bit looking around on blogs and getting ready before my massage!! AAHHhhh it felt good/painful/amazing/relaxing/excruciating. The gal was very helpful and told me to ice, stretch, drink lots of water, and to come back in two weeks for a follow-up so my leg can get all better. I think I'll be doing this, I want to be 100% asap. 

On my way back I saw flowers that are clearly confused about what time of year it is. I hope they don't die if it gets cold again :(


Here's my confession of the day. I have been wanting, no, CRAVING chocolate peanut butter ice cream for quite some time now, and today I treated myself to it. Eek! Disclaimer: I have eaten well for a long time now with very few 'slip-ups' and there is definitely room in a healthy diet for some treats so yeah. This was my lunch :)


As usual with any sort of food (treat or not) I like to make it a mini occasion. I set it up with icing my leg, reading a letter from home - thanks mom!- and checking out my favorite foodie blogs.


Here's my lunch out of the wrapper..


Worth it? YES!
Will I become morbidly obese? NO!
Did it taste fabulous? YES! 

YUM YUM YUM. 

1 comment: